Are you still struggling to come up with a nurse entrepreneur idea? Here’s a short list with more nursing business ideas you should consider in your journey into entrepreneurship.
And this is by no means the end, there’s plenty of ideas YOU could come up, just start thinking outside the box.
- Geriatric care management
- Case management – risk management, quality Improvement, Utilization review, Outcomes management
- Nursing career consultant – resume writing, nursing interviews strategies, nurse recruiter
- Legal nurse consultant
- Home care
- Software consultant – You do not need to know how to develop the software, most software companies are looking for your nursing knowledge. Hot trend here!
- Holistic wellness
- Diet /Nutrition
- Weight loss
- Smoking cessation
- Cardiac Rehab
- Fitness- personal, employee wellness, senior fitness, yoga, meditation
- Stress management
- Nursing Career Coach
Independent Nurse Contractor
Your own staffing or home care agency
- CPR, AED
- First aid/Safety
- Nursing Assistants
Adult Day care center
- Online writing for healthcare marketers and healthcare websites
- CEU – Continuing Education Units or Credits
- Web site copy for the healthcare industry or a nursing business
- EBooks on your nursing specialty or expertise, also paperbacks/novels or textbooks
- Nursing journals/Nursing websites like nursetogether.com.
- Ghostwriter for medical profession or other nurses.
- Freelance writer – writing for any publication out there that is looking for healthcare writers.
Inventor – have an idea or a better way to do something, here’s your chance to let your creative juices flow.
Public Speaker – speaking is hot now and you can cover many topics here from career alternatives to stress management or motivation, etc. Long list of topics here.
Need more help? Click around the site, I have tons of ideas here or use the contact form to ask a question, I’d be happy to help.